The UNFa-1 Accessory is an add-on to the UnFairchild 670m mkII vari-mu tube compressor/limiter. It adds a whole new world of flexibility and function to the already versatile recreation of the Fairchild circuit. There were certain features that didn’t make sense to have included in the UnFairchild design because it would have strayed too far from the mission of faithfully recreating the original Fairchild circuit. Being outside the boundaries of the original Fairchild circuit doesn’t make these new features any less desirable. An optional add on product was and is the perfect solution. With these added features, UnFairchild users can have an authentic hardware recreation of the legendary vintage musicality of an original Fairchild WITH a level of control and flexibility that many plugins don’t even offer. It is truly unfair.
- Wet/Dry Mix (for parallel compression)
- Feedforward/Feedback Mix
- HP Filtering for Sidechain
- Output Gain Control
- Feedforward Compression in M/S modes
- Averaged Stereo Linking
- Included harness for easy plug and play
- All done with high voltage Class A audio circuits to preserve sonic integrity
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.