Sonnox Oxford TransMod (Native)
Modify the transients in your tracks by either increasing or reducing their attacks. Sounds simple, though our bespoke adaptive process working in the background is anything but. Fortunately the interface keeps things straightforward, with two main controls quickly allowing you to bring ‘soggy’ drums to life or give more punch to a bass.
But TransMod is just as relevant to any electronic sound as it is to acoustic ones – pulling transients forward in your mix, or pushing them further back by making the ambience around them more evident. And all this is accomplished without the tonal changes associated with compression.
- Harden or soften attacks and transients
- Radical or subtle changes – with up to 24db of boost/cut
- Add harmonic enrichment for extra loudness, presence & punch allowing peaks up to 6db above digital max without clipping
- Increase or reduce the effects of room ambience
- Achieve a fabulous gated overdriven drum kit in seconds