Sonnox Oxford SuprEsser (Native)
Simple and intuitive control of problem frequencies using a precision frequency-conscious compressor. It operates between 20Hz & 20KHz so can be used for much more than simple de-essing.
A specific frequency-band triggers the process when it passes your chosen threshold level.
The result is a gentler, more natural alternative to using a fixed EQ. The combination of 3 listen modes and a clear FFT display allows you to both hear and see where problem frequencies are – before dialling them out with a single control. There’s a simple mode for quick fixes with an advanced mode for increased functionality and fine-tuning.
- An award-winning Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Transparent and accurate control of aggressive frequencies
- Auto Level Tracking follows the energy of the input and applies same relative gain reduction as signal level changes perfect to de-ess a vocal that's quieter in verse than chorus
- Wet/Dry control for quick parallel processing
- Full audio spectrum operation (20Hz - 20KHz)
- Native only plug-in.