Designed with the highest technical and sonic performance in mind, the Oxford Reverb is a class-leading stereo reverb with hallmark Sonnox clarity and ease of use. The comprehensive yet intuitive GUI features flexible Early Reflection, Reverb Tail and 5-band Oxford EQ sections. The result is a sound that is natural and enveloping – with the effect sitting in rather than on a mix.
To get you started, over 120 invaluable presets are included – from drier ambiences to open reverberant spaces and from sound effects to settings inspired by classic hardware. With so much control to hand it’s easy to design your own spaces too.
- Extremely flexible stereo modeling reverb
- Independent paths for Early Reflections and Reverb Tail
- Paths can be combined or used separately
- Integrated 5-band Oxford EQ
- Separation control alters stereo width of input signal
- Over 120 presets included
Native version, includes AAX Native, VST & AU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.