A great sounding EQ is essential to any mix. Which EQ to use can vary depending on artistic requirement, but quality and flexibility are both critical at all times. What if there was one Plug-In with four distinct EQ types – from surgical to musical – with a track record of being used to mix the biggest hits, films, and live shows?
Enter our flagship Oxford EQ, a Plug-In that traces its heritage to the original EQ section on the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 digital console. Hallmark sonic transparency meets a simple and interactive interface – resulting in quick, confident and great sounding mix decisions.
- 5-band parametric EQ with variable-slope HP/LP filters
- Four completely different sounding EQ types: Clinical EQ similar to the SSL4000 E series | Tighter ‘cut’ for removing problem frequencies | Classic EQ similar to Neve and SSL G series curves | Wide and gentle curves perfect for mastering
- Automatable A/B compare button toggles EQ settings
- Ultra low noise and distortion
Native version, includes AAX Native, VST & AU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.