Sonnox Oxford Dynamics (Native)
A powerhouse of dynamic control in a single Plug-In that features six independent processes for precision dynamic sculpting of your tracks. From subtle control of a vocal, to a pumping side-chained effect; from lightning-fast gating and precision expansion to peak level limiting of single tracks and buses alike. Sonic clarity at all times – with the option of tube-like harmonic saturation when you need it.
We’d love to talk about our use of feed-forward architecture with logarithmic processing, but maybe it’s better to quote some of our users instead: ‘Musical-sounding and intuitive’, ‘Transparent’ and ‘Versatile’.
- Gate, Expander, Compressor, Limiter & 2-band side-chain EQ
- Warmth for extra presence and tube-like saturation
- 3 different compressor types; Normal, Classic and Linear
- Variable soft knee; 0 dBr to –20 dBr in 5 dB steps
- Surround bus compressor & limiter (HD-HDX only)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- The dynamics section from the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 console