We spend our professional lives making mixes sound as good as they can – and then hand them on for encoding and distribution. Later we often wish we could have made some improvements.
What if there was a way to audition and compare up to five audio codecs in real time? Enter the Fraunhofer Pro-Codec Plug-In.
Its intuitive display helps you quickly focus on key issues such as codec effect on frequencies, audible artefacts and codec-induced overloads. Optimize your mix for specific formats, such as AAC or mp3, before encoding it using the Plug-In or the separate Manager application for background batch processing.
- Real time auditioning & encoding with glitchless switching
- Supported Codecs: mp3, Apple AAC iTunes+ (Mac only) AAC-LC, HE-AAC, MPEG Surround, AAC-LC & HE-AAC multichannel, HD-AAC
- Select up to 5 codecs for simultaneous real-time encode
- Batch processing using dedicated Manager application
- Comprehensive metadata editing
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing
- DIFF monitoring; listen to effect of codec on input signal
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.