Rupert Neve Designs RNDI
The Rupert Neve Designs RNDI is a high-quality, high-performance active DI, built around a new Rupert Neve-designed audio transformer, that is capable of handling everything from an electric guitar pickup to a 1kW amplifier running at full power.
The RNDI’s signature sound is the product of new custom Rupert Neve-designed transformers and class-A biased, discrete FET amplifiers. The carefully orchestrated union of these two elements is key to the RNDI’s unique response, delivering a powerful and vibrant direct sound capable of reproducing the full harmonic depth of basses, guitars, acoustic instruments, and professional line level sources.
With portable, powerful, larger-than-life tone for your instrument and amplifier signals, the RNDI is truly the first standalone DI worthy of the Rupert Neve name.Features
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich, powerful tone
- Exceptional performance with any instrument
- Unrivalled clarity from discrete FET amplifiers
- Drives long lines with minimal loss
- Rugged steel frame built for life on the road
- Powered by 48V phantom power
- Excellent phase coherence at all frequencies