The Copperphone Mini was originally designed for harmonica players as a hand held alternative to the Copperphone. It does have a similar nostalgic character to the sound because it operates within a limited bandwidth (please listen to the provided sound samples). However the Copperphone Mini uses a higher performance modern element and does not utilize a resonant chamber. The result is a microphone that is more sensitive and sounds more direct than the Copperphone.
- High grade passive variable reluctance transducer
- High quality Switchcraft 3 pin XLR connector
- Rugged copper housing and components
- Dismounting kit for optional ergonomic hand held use
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Lifetime operational warranty
- Aircraft aluminum shock mount ring to fit North American style stands (will fit European stands with common threaded adapter)
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 200Hz – 1.4kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output: 105 +/- 2dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Microphone Dimensions: 1.75 inch x 2.25 inch
- Shock Mount Dimensions: 6 inch diameter x 0.75 inch
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.