Overstayer Modular Channel
The 8755D is a stereo channel with filters, eq, compression, and harmonics stages throughout, with sophisticated routing and a series/parallel mixer matrix. High quality components and circuitry are used throughout. Though the unit can get extreme, the design aesthetic is that of a console in that it is capable of handling and maintaining the fidelity of a full mix through the unit. It is available in two versions:
- Overstayer Modular Channel Stereo 8755DS - a versatile stereo Line and instrument channel strip designed for tracking and mixing and offering anything from subtle layered enhancement to complete sonic destruction.
- Overstayer Modular Channel 8755DM - a flexible stereo Mic, Line and Instrument channel designed to add a subtle enhancement or complete sonic mayhem. Ideal for tracking and mixing it includes a preamp section, Low- and high-pass filters, EQ, compression and distortion.
- Stereo signal path
- Balanced line inputs and outputs, high impedance unbalanced instrument inputs
- Wide ranging high and low pass filters that resonate to full oscillation
- EQ featuring high and low shelves with 3 frequencies each and a fully sweepable proportional Q mid range band
- VCA compressor with peak and RMS detectors, 3 position attack and release controls, BEHAVIOR control, sidechain high pass filter, and external sidechain input
- Independent harmonics stages, engage-able in any combination
- Mixer matrix with DRY/EQ, COMPRESSOR, and full wet path SATURATED faders with mute switches allow for series and parallel routing and composited mixing