Manultec MT-E.8012 Orca Bay
• Powerful stereo solid state equalizer with all passive tone sculpting circuit
• Manufactured with premium selected components
• Ease of operation through clearly arranged interface design
• Antique bakelite knobs for comfortable handling
• Subbass meter “DUBBY’s Lämple” indicating low frequency content
• Transformer balanced in- and outputs
• Hand-wound inductors for high boost
• Discrete opamp make-up gain powers the output transformers
• To handle high levels without overloading, the Gain control in 1/2 dB steps is placed • before the output amplifier
• Strictly handwired with VOVOX sound conductors (purum certified)
• Hand-crafted in MANULTEC´s boutique custom shop in Germany
Functions (from left to right):
• LAMP: Subbass meter “DUBBY’s Lämple” indicating low frequency content
• LOW: low boost (shelf), stepped, + 14 db - 80 Hz / 100 Hz
• ATTEN: low cut (shelf), - 14 db - 150 Hz / 330 Hz
• FOCUS: Bandwidth control, high boost (bell)
• HIGH: high boost (bell), stepped, switchable 3 KHz / 12 kHz, + 11 db (FOCUS: 0) / + 21 db (FOCUS: 10)
• IN: True Bypass, hardwired (switch out)
• LOWER: Frequency selector LOW 80 Hz / ATTEN 150 Hz (switch in), LOW 100 Hz / ATTEN 330 Hz (switch out)
• HIGHER: Frequency selector HIGH 12 kHz (switch in) / 3 kHz (switch out)
• GAIN: + 3 dB, - 8 dB (half dB steps)
• Input Impedance: > 12 kΩ (transformer balanced with current booster)
• Input-/Output transformer balanced
• Input Level (max): + 27 dBu (1% THD)
• Output Level (max): + 29,5 dBu (1% THD)
• Noise: -87 dBu (IEC-A, GAIN position @ +3 dB)
• Dynamic Range: 114 dB (GAIN position @ +3 dB)
• Frequency Response: 6 Hz - 70 kHz (0/-1 dB) / 20 Hz - 20 Khz (+/-0,2 dB)
• Mains Voltage: 120V or 240V
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 133 x 147 mm (19” / 3U)
• Weight: 4,2 kg
All prices on our website include 23% Portuguese VAT and are also displayed VAT free. If you’re buying from outside of Portugal and have a VAT registered business within the EU, you can buy directly on our store without VAT. Just add the product to your cart and go to the checkout page and there will be an option for you to enter and validate your VAT ID. If it's accepted through our system your order will be completed and fulfilled without VAT. Please note, if you use an express checkout or buy it now button the option to buy without VAT isn't available, you need to add the product to cart first and use the standard checkout procedure.
We can ship worldwide but our online store is configured to only handle orders to EU (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden) and Schengen countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland). If you want us to ship to a country outside this list just get and touch with us so we can quote you and let you know how much it would be to fulfil such order.
For all orders over €400 will automatically receive free shipping during checkout, if it's for one of mainland EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia). No need to add a promo code or voucher, it's all done automatically!
We have access to all the products of the brands we represent, however not all of them are listed. Please get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for, we can pretty much guarantee the best price in Europe.
We use UPS so you can expect 1 - 3 business days to get it after we ship (1-2 days if we’re shipping to continental Portugal). If the item you bought is in stock, we usually ship the same day (for orders placed until 11AM) or the next day at the latest. If we’re out of stock, we can usually get the products in 2-5 working days. Please get in touch if you have a specific deadline you have to meet before ordering. In some cases we can ship a demo unit to get you to work if the manufacturer has a longer lead time.
Regarding plugin sales in our online store, those are processed automatically so you'll receive your code immediately after your purchase!
Bank transfer is preferred, but we take all major credit cards, PayPal, or cash if you’re picking up the gear at our shop. We don’t accept debit cards or checks at the moment. If you’re looking for financing for your purchase get in touch as we might be able to help you with that.
According to EU law, we accept returns for all the products purchased through our online store during the next 14 days after receiving the goods, provided that the packaging is in it’s original condition. If this is not the case, we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge a re-stocking fee.
All returns need to be pre-approved by us and must be complete including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment. Additionally, if you received free shipping on the order when we fulfilled it, we will be deducting the value of this shipping cost from your refund/discount.
We do not accept returns of the following goods: (1) Software and computers; (2) All custom or special order items; (3) Magnetic tape or other recording medium; (4) Personal use items, such as headphones or windscreens; (5) Studio furniture, racks and chairs.
After inspection of the returned goods, and providing that they meet the conditions stated above, we will issue a refund or give you credit for another purchase.
Everything we sell is covered by the manufacture's warranty, which is a least 1 year. Special conditions may apply.
Yes, we do. Please contact us to know if the software you’re looking for has an Education licence available.
We don’t through this website, but please check our Reverb store. There you can find B-Stock and Ex-Demo gear, as well as other stuff (used and new) from brands we don’t usually represent.
At Arda we try to work with only the best brands in the business, because we know how important is reliability in a professional environment. That being said, sometimes shit happens. If you run into some issue with anything you bought from us, please get in touch and we’ll try our best to take care of it ASAP. We might even be able to provide you with some sort of replacement gear in order to minimize downtime.