Acoustically the GMP 8.35 D Monitor amazes users with its dynamic bass response and overall transparency in the midrange and high frequency section. The headphone´s low-impedance and highly sensitive drivers are able to adapt to the widest range of equipment - whether on a mixing table or on portable devices. And of course, the GMP 8.35 D Monitor features the same technical design standards of the GMP 8.000 Series - as a long-term durability is granted.
Features & Specs:
- Acoustical Principle: closed
- Transducer Impedance: dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20 - 27.400 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 35 Ω
- THD Harmonic Distortion: 0,12% (1 mW/1 kHz)
- Sound Pressure Level: 101 dB (1 mW/1 kHz)
- Load Rating: 100 mW
- Contact Pressure: ~5,5 N
- Weight w/o Cable: 220 g
- Connector: Stereo-Multi-Jack 3,5 / 6,3mm gold plated
- Cable: spiral cable 3m
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.