Sale Not available for online purchasing
Regular price €214,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
We designed MicroPitch Immersive from the ground up for immersive, Dolby Atmos, and surround workflows. With up to 12 channels of spatialized, detuned delays, plus modulation, EQ, and crossfeed controls, MicroPitch Immersive excels in creating an immersive space with boundaries that reflect, move, diffuse, and dissolve. Whether it be adding a touch of space or creating delayed, pitch diving chaos, MicroPitch Immersive will help you architect both real and unreal immersive realities.
Immersed in History
Eventide's MicroPitch effect has long been crucial to packing a huge, detailed stereo production into just two speakers. The panned pitch and delay effect is essential for creating beautiful and wide stereo productions, often better than the real thing. Starting out in the Eventide H910 in the mid-1970s, the MicroPitch effect has continuously evolved and advanced throughout the years, with notable appearances in the legendary H3000 and continuing to this day in the flagship H9000 and popular MicroPitch plugin.
MicroPitch, MetaParameters, MegaControl
The clean and intuitive interface seamlessly fits into your projects - whether it be mixing music, post-production for film, or sound design for games. This enhanced workflow empowers you to spread, tilt, and dynamically morph MicroPitch across the width, depth, and height of your immersive mix.
- Powerful and flexible detuning - widen sources in 3D space, or add Feedback and turn up Crossfeed for verb-like sheen
- Enhanced delay and modulation capability - create slapbacks, add movement with pitch modulation, or create exciting motion with patterned Loop Delay
- Supports LCR, Quadraphonic, 5.0-5.1.4, and 7.0-7.1.4 channel layouts
- Easy-to-use UI optimized for immersive workflows - same controls for all channel layouts, with no menu diving required
- Transparent signal processing - effect always sounds the same across all immersive formats, and always maintains incoming spatial image integrity
- Quickly set individual speaker levels using the integrated Levels section
- Kill Dry, Kill Wet, and Freeze controls are great for creating drastic effects
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Resizable GUI with Undo/Redo and A/B comparison
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes over N presets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.