The Anthology XII plug-in bundle brings Eventide's 50 years of pioneering audio technology directly to your DAW. Anthology XI has everything you need to take your sonic story to the next level by combining award-winning, groundbreaking, inspirational effects with the most essential music production staples of the last half-century!
The 33 included plug-ins make common tasks more streamlined while stimulating your inspiration. The bundle features groundbreaking Structural Effects like SplitEQ and Physion, the otherworldly sounds of Blackhole and Undulator, authentic emulations of Eventide studio mainstays such as the iconic H910, H949 and H3000 Harmonizers, Instant Phaser, Instant Flanger, Omnipressor® and the legendary reverbs of the SP2016. Also included are other one-of-a-kind tools like Tony Visconti's Tverb and Octavox.
Anthology XII adds 10 plugins to the previous Anthology bundle with 3 new reverbs, 3 new mod effects, 2 pitch effects, a cool distortion effect, and a next-generation EQ.
- 33 Plug-in flagship collection delivers 50 years of Eventide effects to your DAW
- 4,500+ presets across all plugins, including artist presets
- Modernize your workflow using SplitEQ, a groundbreaking EQ with Transient/ Tonal splitting technology
- Authentic emulations of classic Eventide Harmonizers®, modulation effects, and more
- Lush spaces from the iconic Blackhole® and SP2016 Reverb among other dreamy and musical reverbs
- Thicken and layer sounds with signature pitch effects like Crystals, MicroPitch, and Octavox
- Create depth with unique delay multi-effects like UltraTap, Undulator, and H3000 Band Delays
- Sweeten tracks with the smooth sounds of TriceraChorus, Instant Phaser MkII, and Instant Flanger MkII
- Inject heft and grit with distortion multi-effects CrushStation® and MangledVerb
- Design sweepable transition effects with the H9 series plug-ins RIBBON slider
- Plenty of ways to morph, mangle, pitch-shift, reshape, and define your sound
- A comprehensive and creative toolkit for producers, mixers, and artists alike
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.