The karacter 500 is a box full of vibrant colors. It covers a complete spectrum including mastering-grade saturation, tube-inspired distortion and glorious destruction. Gone are the days when only racks full of outboard gear could achieve these elusive and highly desirable styles of tonal coloration.
This all-in-one solution offers two separate channels which can be set up for dual mono, linked stereo or linked and unlinked M/S operation. Integrated mix stages for parallel signal processing and the unique Color Control add to its remarkable flexibility.
The entire unit is designed with discrete Class A topology, so even the most lo-fi sounds will benefit from the karacter's high-end touch. Enhance your tracks or decimate everything – It's a matter of karacter.
The qube version comes in a rugged, lightweight and travel-ready aluminium case with all the great pristine, transparent sound you will expect from us. Plus, we designed a super-low noise Power Supply just for the qube. Connection wise it features two balanced XLR in and out plus two extra TRS in and out.
- 100% Discrete Class-A Topology: Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
- Mastering-Grade Saturation: Gentle THD generation with a soft characteristic.
- Tube-Inspired Distortion: Wide ranges of asymmetrical low noise clipping.
- Glorious Destruction:Turbo Boost for massive sonic mayhem.
- Color Filter: Harmonics-frequency relation tweaks.
- Dual Mono/Stereo Link/Mid Side: Signal matrix for maximum flexibility.
- Stepped Controllers: Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
- Made in Germany: Build quality without compromise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.