A 7in personal reference monitor, designed from the ground-up to bring supreme precision to your mixes.
This monitor uses sophisticated DSP to extend or its curtail low-frequency response by 10Hz, while Position and Sound Balance controls let you fine-tune for total neutrality in your environment. Its larger 7in woofer helps extend bass, while the low-mass aluminium voice-coil, vented ferrite magnet and MSP driver take care of precision.
Features & Specs:
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 109dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequency: 4.3kHz
- Tweeter: 1in soft dome
- Mid: N/A
- Woofer: 7in
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field): +6dB: 50mV, 0dB: 100mV, -6dB: 200mV
- Amplifier: Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 50W
- Type: Class-D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: N/A
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits: Bass extension +10Hz: 65Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension 0Hz: 55Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension -10Hz: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 55Hz - 19kHz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.