Get the unvarnished truth and deliver your mixes exactly as the artist intended. LYD 5, with its low-volume precision, is the ideal complement for any small studio set-up. It uses the same lightweight aluminium voice-coils in its handmade 5in MSP drive-units as our high-end hi-fi speakers, and pairs them with cutting-edge Class-D amplification as well as a 24-bit/96kHz signal path with advanced DSP.
Features & Specs:
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 106dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequency: 5.2kHz
- Tweeter: 1in soft dome
- Mid: N/A
- Woofer: 5in
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 260 x 211mm
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field): +6dB: 50mV, 0dB: 100mV, -6dB: 200mV
- Amplifier: Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 50W
- Type: Class D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: N/A
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits: Bass extension +10Hz: 70Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension 0Hz: 60Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension -10Hz: 50Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 62Hz - 19kHz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.