The 3-way LYD monitor. With its newest addition to the LYD personal reference monitor series, Dynaudio is bringing a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere – with unmatched accuracy at any volume level.
This 3-way near- to midfield monitor reaches eyebrow-raising levels of accuracy thanks to a new soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange driver and woofer. Each driver is fuelled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and a full 24-bit/96kHz signal path. And, like the rest of the LYD range, it lets you fine-tune low frequency response, position and sound-balance using cutting-edge DSP.
Features & Specs:
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 112dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 460Hz / 5.5kHz
- Tweeter: 1in soft dome
- Midrange: 4in
- Woofer: 8in
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 369 x 234 x 328mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field): +6dB: 50mV, 0dB: 100 mV, -6dB: 200 mV
- Amplifier: Power (Tweeter/Midrange/Woofer): 50W/50W/80W
- Type: Class D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: N/A
- Frequency response -6dB limits: Bass extension +10Hz: 60Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension 0Hz: 50Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension -10Hz: 40Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency response -10dB limits: Bass extension +10Hz: 52Hz - 24kHz, Bass extension 0Hz: 42Hz - 24kHz, Bass extension -10Hz: 32Hz - 24kHz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.