Trust is critical in this business. Whether you’re recording a power-trio or an orchestra, mixing a solo voiceover or video-game soundtrack, or mastering a full immersive audio project (such as a Dolby ATMOS mix), you need to know that your monitors reproduce everything you need to hear – warts and all. Core 7 has been developed alongside industry professionals with exactly this in mind. It’s the most compact model in our range of high-end professional reference monitor systems. This no-compromise two-way design features two class-D amplifiers (one 500W amp for the mid/woofer and a 150W unit for the tweeter), plus the best of modern DSP technology and a flat bass response down to 38Hz – 31kHz +/- 6dB and 45Hz – 27kHz +/- 3dB. It’s been specifically designed and engineered to meet the challenges of high-demand environments that recording engineers, mixers, producers, and editors work in all day, every day.
Core 7 is designed for maximum flexibility and performance where its compact size is desirable. This includes recording studios, edit suites, broadcast trucks, mobile facilities, broadcast and theatrical dub stages, immersive audio mixing rooms and custom installations. And because its size doesn’t diminish its performance either in frequency response or output SPL, it plays seamlessly with Core 59 monitors in calibrated multi-channel monitoring systems.
Stop second-guessing. Core delivers everything you need to hear.Features & Specs
- Tweeter: 1in
- Midrange: N/A
- Woofer: 7in
- Inputs: Analogue and AES3 digital inputs
- Maximum 24-bit/192 kHz: Depending on input signal
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB @ 1 m anechoic, 118 dB half space
- Crossover frequency: 2300 Hz
- Frequency response: 38 Hz – 31 kHz +/- 6 dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 27 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Principle: Front-loaded bass reflex
- Amplifiers: Pascal Class-D. HF 150 W / LF 500 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 220 x 370 x 390 mm (8 11/16 x 14 5/8 x 15 3/8in)
- Weight: 14.7 kg (32.4 lb)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.