Get a streamlined yet versatile mixing system for the modern sound engineer. Based on the award-winning Avid S6 control surface, Avid S3 delivers intelligent control over every aspect of Pro Tools and other DAWs. All in a more portable and affordable surface. But don’t let its small size fool you. While it’s ideal for space-confined and on-the-go mixing, it packs enormous power to handle large sessions and turn around projects faster. Plus, it pairs perfectly with Avid Dock and the Avid Control app to extend your workflow further.
Gain better control over your mix whether you’re making music or sweetening soundtracks. Interact with 16 touch-sensitive, motorized faders to bring more life to your mix. Record-enable tracks right from the surface. Solo, select, and mute channels. Change automation modes. Navigate projects using the touch strip transport controls. And keep an eye on your levels with the built-in meters.
View, access, and adjust multiple facets of your music or soundtrack project quickly using the 32 touch-sensitive, push-button style rotary encoders. Use the top-row channel control encoders to make changes to inputs, inserts, sends, groups, and more. Use the second row of assignable channel encoders separately to control plugins, pan, EQ, compressor, and other parameters. And view names, settings, status, channel metering, and more through the 32 OLED displays.
No need to use a separate audio interface to record and monitor sessions. Avid S3 features a built-in 4-input, 6-output AVB Core Audio interface to connect your studio (Mac only). Record vocals and instrument performances through two high-quality XLR mic/line inputs and two TRS line inputs. And connect studio speakers, headphones, and other gear to four line outputs and one stereo headphone output.
Avid S3 supports EUCON, a high-speed Ethernet-based technology that enables the hardware to communicate directly with any EUCON-enabled application—and vice-versa. That means you can use it to control Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, and other audio software to speed and ease recording and mixing tasks. And when paired with Avid Dock and/or the free Avid Control app, you gain full monitor control capabilities, touchscreen workflows, and customizable soft keys.
- Take complete control of your studio: experience the deep and versatile DAW control only Avid can deliver. With its intelligent, ergonomic design and EUCON support, S3 puts tightly integrated recording, editing, and mixing control at your fingertips. Work smarter and faster—with your choice of apps—to expand your mixing capabilities and job opportunities. And because S3 is application-aware, you can switch between different DAWs in seconds. Plus, its compact footprint fits easily into any space, giving you full reign of the “sweet spot.
- Work smarter and faster: S3 combines a traditional console layout with the advancements of Avid S6, ensuring intuitive operation, regardless of your experience level. From interacting with tracks and editing plugins, to writing automation, you get the tactile control you need to create better mixes faster. With much more precision than working with a keyboard and mouse. Plus, when paired with Avid Dock and the Avid Control app, you can accelerate your efficiency even more.
- Experience exceptional integration and ergonomics: no other surface offers the level of DAW integration and versatility that Avid control surfaces provide, and S3 is no different. Its intuitive controls feel like an extension of your software, enabling you to mix with comfort, ease, and speed. Plus, you’ll get plenty of rich visual feedback to inform and guide you towards creating that perfect mix.
- Create your mix, your way: with EUCON technology at its core, not only can you mix sessions using Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, and other DAWs, you can also customize the surface for your task at hand. Create up to 12 custom mixer layouts and recall them to the surface at any time. It’s ideal for mixing drums, vocals, dialog, sound effects, and other groupings. Plus, you can switch between applications with ease, giving you the choice to work with what you want. And the capability to take on any project that comes your way.
- Set up a studio in any size space: whether you’re at home, tucked in a small suite, or on the go, S3’s compact size, power, and extensive DAW control put you in the driver’s seat of your studio. Wherever you want it to be. What’s more, S3 features a built-in 4x6 interface, enabling you to record, mix, and monitor sessions with just the surface and your laptop (supports 48 kHz and 96 kHz, Mac only). Or monitor audio using S3 standalone. No additional audio interface required.
- Use the same technology pros trust: S3 delivers incredible workflow acceleration, highly responsive handling, and deep DAW integration. All of it built on proven technology, trusted by top audio professionals in the most demanding production environments. The result: you get the exceptional, dynamic performance you need to deliver the best sounding mix possible—on time, every time.
We can ship worldwide but our online store is configured to only handle orders to EU (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden) and Schengen countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland). If you want us to ship to a country outside this list just get and touch with us so we can quote you and let you know how much it would be to fulfil such order.
For all orders over €400 will automatically receive free shipping during checkout, if it's for one of mainland EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia). No need to add a promo code or voucher, it's all done automatically!
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience. You can now shop at Arda Suppliers and pay 14, 21 or 30 days after you receive your gear. You can also pay in instalments with no interests. Also with Klarna, you can finance your purchase up to 36 months. Klarna payments at Arda Suppliers is only available for a specific set of countries, with different payment options for each. Current countries where you can pay with Klarna are Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Finland.
For more info on using Klarna in Germany visit our Klarna for Germany page.
For more info on using Klarna in Austria visit our Klarna for Austria page.
For more info on using Klarna in Belgium visit our Klarna for Belgium page.
For more info on using Klarna in the Netherlands visit our Klarna for the Netherlands page.
For more info on using Klarna in Spain visit our Klarna for Spain page.
For more info on using Klarna in Italy visit our Klarna for Italy page.
For more info on using Klarna in Finland visit our Klarna for Finland page.
We're currently not accepting "Pay now with Klarna" in all countries, only "Buy now, pay later with Klarna" and "Pay over time with Klarna" options are available for countries listed above.
We accept returns for all the products purchased through our online store during the next 30 days after receiving the goods, provided that the packaging is in it’s original condition. If this is not the case, we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge a re-stocking fee (ranging from 5% to 15%, depending of our evaluation of the returned goods).
All returns need to be pre-approved by us and must be complete including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment. Additionally, if you received free shipping on the order when we fulfilled it, we will be deducting the value of this shipping cost from your refund/discount.
We do not accept returns of the following goods: (1) Software and computers; (2) All custom or special order items; (3) Magnetic tape or other recording medium; (4) Personal use items, such as headphones or windscreens; (5) Studio furniture, racks and chairs.
After inspection of the returned goods, and providing that they meet the conditions stated above, we will give you credit for another purchase or issue a refund (only available on selected brands). Please contact us before purchasing if you want to know if the goods are eligible for refund or store credit.
All prices on our website include 23% Portuguese VAT and are also displayed VAT free. If you’re buying from outside of Portugal and have a VAT registered business within the EU, you can buy directly on our store without VAT. Just add the product to your cart and go to the checkout page and there will be an option for you to enter and validate your VAT ID. If it's accepted through our system your order will be completed and fulfilled without VAT. Please note, if you use an express checkout or buy it now button the option to buy without VAT isn't available, you need to add the product to cart first and use the standard checkout procedure.
We have access to all the products of the brands we represent, however not all of them are listed. Please get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for, we can pretty much guarantee the best price in Europe.
We use UPS so you can expect 1 - 3 business days to get it after we ship (1-2 days if we’re shipping to continental Portugal). If the item you bought is in stock, we usually ship the same day (for orders placed until 11AM) or the next day at the latest. If we’re out of stock, we can usually get the products in 2-5 working days. Please get in touch if you have a specific deadline you have to meet before ordering. In some cases we can ship a demo unit to get you to work if the manufacturer has a longer lead time.
Regarding plugin sales in our online store, those are processed automatically so you'll receive your code immediately after your purchase!
Everything we sell is covered by the manufacture's warranty, which is a least 1 year. Special conditions may apply.
Yes, we do. Please contact us to know if the software you’re looking for has an Education licence available.
We don’t through this website, but please check our Reverb store. There you can find B-Stock and Ex-Demo gear, as well as other stuff (used and new) from brands we don’t usually represent.
At Arda Suppliers we try to work with only the best brands in the business, because we know how important is reliability in a professional environment. That being said, sometimes shit happens. If you run into some issue with anything you bought from us, please get in touch and we’ll try our best to take care of it ASAP. We might even be able to provide you with some sort of replacement gear in order to minimize downtime.