ATC SCM45A Pro
The ATC SCM45A Pro is an active three-way studio monitor that delivers unparalleled performance for reference monitoring in mid sized rooms.
It features a 1″ dual-suspension ’S-Spec’ tweeter, a hand-built 3” soft dome mid driver, and two hand-built 7˝ carbon-paper cone bass drivers. The built-in discrete MOSFET class A/B tri-amp feature 150 W, 60 W and 25 W of continuous power output for high-output performance. Designed specifically for critical near-field listening, LCR surround monitoring, and full surround channel support, the SCM45A Pros are perfect for mixing music or film.
Most two-way speakers place the crossover frequency between 1.5 kHz and 2 kHz which often creates an unbalanced midrange, resulting in a lack of clarity. ATC SCM Series monitors feature a custom 3” driver that focuses on 380 Hz - 3.5 kHz, allowing you to monitor your midrange with more accuracy.
The ATC SCM Series offers high-performance in the most compact form factor possible. While SCM Series monitors are right at home sitting on the meter bridge in a recording studio, they’re equally at home in many other settings, such as post-production houses or rack-mounted in broadcast studios.
- Mid-size very high performance active 3-way studio monitor
- Ideally suited for: critical near-field listening applications in all control rooms; LCR surround monitoring in medium control rooms; Surround channels in medium-to-large control rooms
- ATC hand built 6.5˝/164 mm carbon-paper cone bass driver
- ATC 25 mm/1” Dual Suspension Super Tweeter
- Discrete MOSFET class A/B bi-amp pack with 150/60/25 W continuous power output