ATC SCM100ASL Pro
With state-of-the-art driver technology and class-leading amplifiers, ATC SCM100ASL Pro studio monitors deliver unparalleled performance. The ATC SCM100ASL Pro is an active three-way studio monitor designed for reference monitoring in larger rooms. Based on ATC’s best-selling SCM50ASL Pro designed SCM100ASL Pro studio monitors features the same S-Spec tweeter and Super Dome midrange driver, with 12-inch Super Linear bass driver for an extended low end down to 32 Hz. With pristine sound, impressive headroom and exceptional imaging SCM100ASL Pro studio monitors are the ultimate reference monitor for professional music and film audio productions.
Equipped with a cutting-edge 12-inch Super Linear bass driver, SCM100ASL Pro studio monitors deliver deep, powerful low end down to 32 Hz. ATC’s renowned Super Linear drivers feature a proprietary underhung voice coil design, which produces vanishingly low distortion, even at high volume levels.
In order to deliver a balanced, even frequency response, SCM100ASL Pro studio monitors are equipped with ATC’s legendary 3-inch Super Dome midrange driver. Featuring a completely linear low-distortion drive system Super Dome drivers offer exceptionally low coloration, high power handling capacity and high output level.
The ATC SCM100ASL Pro features a 1-inch soft dome S-spec tweeter with an innovative dual suspension design for pristine highs. S-spec tweeters combine an exceptionally powerful motor assembly with a lightweight coil former for minimal distortion and an extended frequency range up to 22 kHz. Unlike conventional tweeters, S-spec tweeters offer far greater control of the voice coil and dome motion, especially at higher sound pressure levels. By reducing internal distortion, S-spec tweeters deliver improved clarity and definition, and significantly reduce listener fatigue. And since they contain zero ferro fluid, they’ll never wear out.
With a high-performance tri-amped design, SCM100ASL Pro studio monitors offer a maximum SPLs of up to 112 dB. Six optimally-matched MOS-FET amp blocks pump out over 350 watts of power for crystal-clear distortion-free sound. With 200 W powering the Super Linear bass driver, 100 W powering the Super Dome midrange driver, and an additional 50 W for the S-Spec tweeter, SCM50ASL Pro studio monitors offer impressive headroom and class-leading transparency at any volume level. The built-in LF contour control provides five bass boost settings, making it easy to dial in the right amount of low-end in any environment.
- 25 mm soft dome tweeter
- Full “SL” spec 12˝/314 mm bass driver
- ATC 3″/75 mm “Super Dome” mid driver
- On board grounded source 350 W Tri-amp pack
- LF contour control
- Clip indication
- 6 year warranty
- Drivers: HF 25 mm, Mid 75 mm, LF 314 mm
- Amplitude Linearity (±2 dB): 65 Hz - 17 kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6 dB, free-standing): 32 Hz, 22 kHz
- Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 meter): 115 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380 Hz, 3.5 kHz
- Input Connectors: Male XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 1 V
- Input Sensitivity Trim: ±6 dB
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10 kΩ
- Amplifier Output: Bass 200 W, Mid 100 W, High 50 W
- Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
- LF EQ: +6 dB @40 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 832 x 398 x 581 mm (32.8˝ x 15.7˝ x 22.9˝) Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3˝
- Weight: 65 kg/143 lb