The 565 is a 500 series filter module that are inspired by the famous 215 modules found in large format API consoles
- Sweepable low-pass filter (500Hz to 20kHz, -6 or -12dB slope)
- Sweepable high-pass filter (20Hz to 400Hz, -12 or -18dB slope)
- Variable notch filter with adjustable Q (fully sweepable between 20Hz and 20kHz)
- Individual bypass switches for each filter section
- Transformer Balanced Output to +28 dBu
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps as well as the same discrete transistor buffers used in the famous 550 series equalizers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.