Envolution is a frequency-dependent envelope shaper with separate transient and sustain sections to radically re-shape the sonic envelope of your instruments or audio.
Use a broader tilt mode or the more parametric-style focus mode to choose which frequencies are processed.
Insert on a track, bus or even master output to add presence/distance to drums, piano, guitar and any other percussive content. Boost sustain to make the ambience around a recording bloom, or cut it for quick and precise gating.
We love the more creative and extreme side of the plug-in too; like using the DIFF button to generate negative ratio compression effects!
- Frequency dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for: Harmonic saturation/tone shaping | Prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
HDX version, includes AAX DSP, VST & AU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.