Rupert and his team at Rupert Neve Designs brings you the RNHP, reference-high quality headphone amp. Whether you’re tracking, mixing, or just listening to music, you want an headphone amp that doesn't compromise sonics, headroom and power. Your headphone amplifier is as important to the final sound quality as your headphones, and the RNHP performance is superb.
Based on the headphone output circuit in the 5060 Centerpiece Desktop Mixer, the RNHP is a dedicated 24V reference-quality headphone amplifier with specifically-calibrated +4dBu balanced line, unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm (1/8”) inputs, housed in a rugged VESA-mountable steel chassis. With effortless, wide-open sonic performance and the ability to drive any pair of headphones without compromise, the RNHP allows you to perform, mix and enjoy your music with a new level of clarity.
For much equipment, the headphone output is an afterthought. Most products with integrated headphone amps have large feature sets, small footprints, and relatively low price points. This leads to comprised power and audio quality of the headphone amplifier itself, which can lead to a number of issues in real world usage such as low headroom, unreliable performance, and a lack of focus.
The RNHP was made to accomplish one simple purpose: making any headphones sound their best. As a dedicated design, the RNHP is tailored to deliver extremely high quality, powerful amplification, with precise calibration for any source input. This exceptional level of quality can be the difference that inspires an artist to give their best performance, lets an engineer make better choices in mic and placement, gives a mix engineer reliable translation of EQ and dynamics adjustments, or lets a music listener appreciate the full depth and detail of a recording.
- High-power, high-headroom design can effortlessly drive high-impedance (up to 600 Ohm) headphones even during the loudest, most dynamic tracking sessions
- The near-zero output impedance (.01 Ohm at 1kHz), direct-coupled amplifier design provides for excellent translation with any pair of headphones
- The calibrated +4dBu line input is selected with the “A” switch. The combo jack accepts either XLR or TRS inputs for balanced professional devices.
- The unbalanced RCA input is calibrated for -10dBV signals and is selected with the “B” switch. The RCA jack is commonly used with home stereo devices or Prosumer equipment
- Stereo 3.5mm input specifically calibrated to work with mobile devices like phones, computers and digital cameras
- The VESA 100 compatible mount enables you to mount the RNHP wherever it needs to be (mic stands, pivoting multi-arm desk mount, and wall / surface mount, etc.)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.