The Neumann V 402 is designed for the highest degree of linearity and sonic purity. It amplifies the microphone signal without unwanted coloration or sonic artifacts such as noise and distortion.
The DI inputs, too, are designed for sonic purity and will capture the sound of electric guitars and bass guitars as well as other instruments without coloration or loss of detail. Sophisticated circuitry and a very high input impedance ensure a brilliant sound with no audible noise.
A switchable 20 dB pad allows the V 402 to be used with high level sources up to 28 dBu without distortion. The high pass function is carefully designed to remove pops and rumble without signal degradation.
For easy monitoring the V 402 is equipped with a studio grade headphone amplifier ensuring superb monitoring quality at the recording stage.
- The perfect complement to all Neumann microphones
- Fully transparent sound without unwanted coloration
- DI inputs with high impedance for a brilliant sound
- Studio quality headphone amplifier for precise monitoring
- Handmade in Germany
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.