The Neumann KH 750 Subwoofer is a compact DSP-controlled subwoofer designed for use in small studios. Equipped with a powerful 10” driver, the KH 750 delivers very deep bass and lightning fast transient response. Setup, align and calibrate the KH 750 remotely using the Neumann. Control App for iPad. Perfect for music, broadcast, and post production studios, the KH 750 offers balanced low end with a compact footprint and an affordable price tag.
The newly designed 10” long-throw driver has a strong linear working magnet system with ELFF™ technology (Extremely Linear Force Factor™). As subwoofers are usually placed on the floor, a robust grille protects the driver from accidental damage. The ultra-compact cabinet is a closed design which brings the fastest possible transient response.
The two analog XLR inputs are balanced as are the two analog XLR outputs. The 192 kHz / 24-bit digital input can accept AES3 and S/P-DIF signals. There is a bypassable standby function and the switch-off time can be adjusted in the Neumann.Control iPad® app.
The KH 750 DSP can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Decreases the bass extension of the monitoring system
- Increases the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
- Decreases harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproduces the LFE channel
- Reproduces the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Makes a Plane Wave Bass ArrayTM system
- Works as an extension for KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems