The GMP 400 represents the top range in headphone technology: Uncompromising sound reproduction with crystal clear trebles, rich details in the mid-range and precise dynamic response in the bass reproduction. The technical features are also very impressive: Sandwich-diaphragm, copper plated aluminum voice coils, ear cups with cardamatic suspension, ear pads made of a top-quality soft velvet and a gold plated Multi-Jack-plug. Man recording engeneers´favourite headphone!
Features & Specs:
- Acoustical Principle: open
- Transducer Impedance: dynamic
- Frequency Response: 14 - 24.100 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 300 Ω
- THD Harmonic Distortion: 0,07% (1 mW/1 kHz)
- Sound Pressure Level: 98 dB (1 mW/1 kHz)
- Load Rating: 100 mW
- Contact Pressure: ~3 N
- Weight w/o Cable: 240 g
- Connector: straight Jack 3,5 / 6,3mm gold plated
- Cable: straight 3m
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.