The H910 Harmonizer® uses a combination of pitch shifting, modulation and delay modules and is considered the world's first digital effects processor. Eventide's H910 plugin-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware heard on many classic records from artists like AC/DC, David Bowie and Frank Zappa.
Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds and drone effects using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
When you purchase the H910 Harmonizer® plug-in, you also receive Eventide’s exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer®. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
- Keyboard and MIDI mapping to control pitch and harmonization in real-time
- Built-in Envelope Follower to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds
- OUT2 Delay Group
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910's juicyness and grit
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect
- Optional "glitching" of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.