The elysia xfilter Mastering Edition is a very sophisticated, handcrafted analog stereo 4-band equalizer, with both channels linked for stereo operation. All four bands provide a precise control range of ±5 dB.
This fine Stereo Mastering EQ produces the high-end sound of a Class A equalizer at an amazing value for the money. He produces an absolutely precise stereo image based on the use of computer-selected components with extremely low tolerances.
A special feature of this analog equalizer shines through its double flexibility! It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched to high and low pass filters with resonance control.
Two bell filters with narrow and wide Q for the mid frequencies as well as additional passive LC stages with shielded coils to refine the treble frequencies.
- 4-band stereo analog equalizer with real stereo link
- Precise control range of all four bands of ±5 dB
- Balanced output stage with up to +27 dBu
- High-quality and light construction in aluminum housing
- Made in Germany
- Class-A Topology
- Stepped potentiometers
- High and Low Shelf Bands
- High and Low Pass Filter with Resonance
- Two parametric Mids with switchable Q-Factor
- Additional passive high-band
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.