The API The Box is small format console that features the brand's signature analog sound and performance, usually associated with their large format consoles like the Vision and the Legacy AXS. The Box is API's small format solution for any studio where space or budget is limited
Offering a total of eight input channels and eight 500 Series slots, the updated The Box Console also features LED metering for each of its 24 summing channels. provides the same comprehensive rear panel connections, full center section and monitoring as its predecessor, as well as the 0dB bypass switch on each summing channel - a feature so popular it was included in the design of API's new 1608-II and 2448 consoles.
Designed and optimized for the digital era, The Box handles all the functions needed for production not provided by most DAWs, including mic preamps, input signal processing, high-quality mix bus, cue sends with talkback, monitor control and more. Most importantly, The Box offers the legendary API sound in an efficient, cost-effective package.
- Eight (8) input channels with Mic Preamp, Line Input and Hi Pass Filter
- Eight (8) 500 Series slots (1 per input channel)
- Direct Out on Input Channels
- On-Board Stereo Bus Compressor w/ ability to assign to program bus or input channels 1-4
- Instrument Direct Inputs on channels 1-4
- Sixteen (16) summing channels (24 channels during mix)
- 0dB bypass switch for each summing channel
- 4-Segment LED Metering on each summing channel
- Stereo program bus with master fader, insert, and external input
- One (1) stereo and (2) mono auxiliary sends/buses
- Stereo cue send/bus & headphone system
- PFL, AFL, and Solo-In-Place solo modes with stereo solo bus
- Full-featured monitor section that supports two stereo monitor systems
- Talkback system
- Comprehensive rear panel connections with balanced inputs and outputs
- Integrated power supply
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.