The 1073OPX packs eight legendary 1073 units into a single rack unit, merging the desired sound of the classic design with modern digital integration.
Front and rear connectors give comprehensive connectivity to any Studio/Live/Broadcast environment and modern remote-control software gives two-way control with Total Recall™ of all settings with Save/load feature. Mic input sources benefit from the Marinair(R) transformer-coupled input stage and sources can be connected directly to the front-mounted Mic/Line/DI input for recording in the studio control-room.
The 1073OPX’s analogue and digital monitor signal path allows use as a complete standalone I/O interface or as a live room remote preamp with a full, latency-free monitoring cue mix signal path. The optional digital I/O card comes with Neve’s industry-revered mastering-grade converters with up to 192kHz/24-Bit A/D conversion over USB connection for use as a Primary Audio Interface to any connected DAW-enabled computer as well as Primary and Secondary Dante® connectivity for Audio-over-IP applications.
- 8 Channels of remote-controlled 1073 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamplifiers.
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair® transformers on Microphone input.
- Class-A transformer-less DI input
- Remote control software can control up to 8 1073® OPX racks at a time (64 preamps!)
- Smart Phantom Power control
- Separate stereo monitor path with Independent level control
- Latency-free monitoring of all signal sources
- Front mounted Headphone output
- Digital Option (not included, optional) containing:
- USB connection for use as standalone primary audio interface/core audio device.
- Dante Primary and Secondary connection for Audio-over-IP application.
- Word Clock Sync In/Out
- Selectable Headroom from +18, +24, +26dB