Sale Not available for online purchasing
Regular price €555,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
The RNDI-S is an expanded two-channel version of our best-selling RNDI, providing Rupert Neve Design's classic tone & headroom for all of your instruments & stereo sources.
The RNDI-S’ signature sound is the product of custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers and class-A biased, discrete FET amplifiers. The carefully orchestrated union of these two elements is key to the unique response of the RNDI-S, delivering a powerful and vibrant direct sound capable of reproducing the full harmonic depth of basses, guitars, keyboards, acoustic instruments, professional line-level sources and consumer devices with a 3.5mm jack.
With portable, powerful, larger-than-life tone, the RNDI-S is ready to make your stereo or mono direct sources shine.
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich, powerful tone
- Exceptional performance with any instrument
- Unrivaled clarity from discrete FET amplifiers
- Drives long lines with minimal loss
- Rugged steel frame built for life on the road
- Powered by dual 48V phantom power
- Excellent phase coherence at all frequencies
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.