The rockruepel comp.two Mastering Bus Compressor revolutionizes the design of the classic variable-mu compressor circuitry. It is all-tube (valve), stereo/dual mono and hand-made in Germany.
Not only known for being extremely fast it is also a unit that by only passing signal makes a marked and very pleasing improvement upon the sound. With an improved layout and better visualization for recall of the settings, it now features an additional sidechain frequency at 160Hz making it 5 choices of sidechain control in total.
The comp.two can be used for every aspect in nowadays workflow, from recording mono sources to squashing drum stems or to make super accurate dynamic adjustments in mastering.
- Versatile Vari-µ compressor
- Developed for mastering, mixing and recording
- Completely symmetrical design in the Audiophile style
- Aluminium housing with 6 mm front panel
- SOWTER transformers
- ALPS potentiometers
- ELMA rotary switches
- Precise Hoyt VU meters (calibrated)
- Attack - Release - Threshold (stepped)
- Output tube: 6CG7
- Input tube: NOS 613P (Russian produced)
- WIMA coupling capacitors
- Additional 'amp only' mode
- Real bypass
- Dual mono with separate power supply
- Side-chain control (54, 74, 110 Hz)
- Input impedance 17 kOhm
- Output impedance: 600 ohm
- Dimensions: 19" / 3U, 270 mm depth
- Weight: 8 kg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.