Pulsar MKII are an ideal choice for nearfield and midfield monitoring applications in any setup, or as primary monitors in small to medium sized rooms.
Like its muscular sibling, Pulsar MKII features custom SEAS drivers that employ cutting edge materials designed in collaboration with Composite Sound. These leverage Metamodal TX™ mid ranges and tweeters, acoustically inert, sealed Valchromat® cabinets, Hypex Ncore® amps, AKM AK5572ENx & AK4493EQ conversion, and ground up 5th generation SHARC® DSP.
Like all our monitors, they offer an ultra-wide sweet spot, linear phase and magnitude response, vanishingly low distortion and superb transient response, for effortless clarity and highly detailed insight into your mixes.
This all adds up to making faster, better decisions, with less ear fatigue that translate everywhere, every time.
- Linear Frequency Response: +/- 1db 35hz - 32khz
- Low Frequency Cutoff: -6db at 28hz
- Linear Phase Response: +/- 15° 20hz - 30khz
- Maximum Continuous SPL @ 1m: 110db, 104db @50hz
- THD+N (94db @ 1m): < .5% Power Average 100hz - 30khz
- Constant Directivity Index: 90° conical (+/- 3db to 18khz)
- 176mm (7”) midrange, 25mm (1”) tweeter Custom SEAS/Ex Machina/Composite Sound Metamodal TX™ mid/high coaxial
- 221mm (9”) Custom Aluminum SEAS Extreme Series Architecture Subwoofer
- 200hz Sub/Mid, digital 8th order, phase corrected
- 2khz Mid/Tweet, digital 8th order, phase corrected
- Subwoofer: Hypex NC252MP - 250W RMS
- Midrange: Hypex NC252MP - 100W RMS, voltage limited
- Tweeter: Hypex NC100HF - 50W RMS, voltage limited
- A/D Chipsets: AKM AK5572EN
- D/A Chipsets: AKM AK4493EQ
- DSP: 5th Gen SHARC+ AD21565
- INPUT SENSITIVITY
- 2vrms to full scale
MASS & DIMENSIONS
- 483mm H x 289mm W x 345mm D (19" x 11.3" x 13.6")
- 23kg (51lbs)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.