Building off our popular Pulsar model, the Ganymede is a more traditional near field monitor. It’s still a 3 way, like the Pulsar and Quasar, just a smaller, sleeker footprint.
Deploying 7” LF driver and 5.5” / 1” Coaxial Mid / Tweeter, Ganymede is the perfect for near field applications in smaller rooms or surround compliments in an ATMOS system.
As our other models, Ganymede features custom SEAS drivers with custom designed cutting edge diaphragm materials designed in collaboration with Composite Sound featuring their Metamodal TXTM mid range and tweeter diaphragms, acoustically inert, sealed Valchromat® cabinets, Hypex Ncore® amps and AKM AK5572EN & AK4493EQ conversion, and dedicated 5th generation SHARC® DSP per speaker deploying higher computing headroom and our improved proprietary calibration technology. And, like all our monitors, it offers an ultra-wide sweet spot, linear phase and magnitude response, vanishingly low distortion and superb transient response, for effortless clarity and highly detailed insight into your mixes.
- Magnitude Linearity: +/- 1db 45hz – 30khz
- Low Frequency Cutoff: -6db at 38hz
- Phase Linearity: +/- 15° 30hz – 30khz
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 106db
- THD (100hz – 16khz Power Average, 94db @ 30cm cal position): <0.5%
- 146mm (5.5”) midrange/25mm (1”) tweeter Custom SEAS/Composite Sound Metamodal TX™ Coaxial
- 176mm (7”) Custom SEAS Woofer
- A/D Chipsets: AKM AK5572EN
- D/A Chipsets: AKM AK4493EQ
- DSP: 5th Gen SHARC+ AD21565
- 2vrms to full scale
- 125W Hypex Ncore Woofer
- 75W Hypex Ncore Midrange
- 50W Hypex Ncore Tweeter
- Digital 8th order, phase corrected. 200hz L-M, 2khz M-H
DIMENSIONS (HxWxD) AND WEIGHT
- 407 x 243 x 300mm (16 x 9.6 x 11.8 inches)
- 13.8kg (30.5lb) per speaker
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.