With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope 500 gives you enhanced control over processing, and can easily handle complex program material. Additionally, its dynamics sections can be bypassed, allowing it to function as a flexible high/low shelf EQ.
So, the nvelope 500 is a dynamics processor that can change the character of a sound by altering its impulse structure. It gives you direct control over the envelope of a signal by shaping its attack and sustain intensity. More specifically, a drum set (or individual drums) can be made to sound more aggressive and punchy by accenting the attack, or tones that are already overly aggressive can easily be tamed.
Other useful applications would be on picked or slapped bass, edgy guitar or any kind of piano recording. Generally speaking, the nvelope 500 works optimally on audio signals with a significant/percussive attack structure.
As a balance to the attack shaping, the sustain parameters offer control over room sound and space. An instrument or a reverb tail can sound tighter by reducing its sustain, or can gain more depth/make a signal sound longer by increasing it.
The nvelope 500 is a great tool for shaping individual signals, but it can be an indispensable resource in mixing situations as well, as it effortlessly helps you to bring a sound to the front with more attack and less sustain… or blends it gently into the background by reducing its attack and increasing its sustain.
The qube version comes in a rugged, lightweight and travel-ready aluminium case with all the great pristine, transparent sound you will expect from us. Plus, we designed a super-low noise Power Supply just for the qube. Connection wise it features two balanced XLR in and out plus two extra TRS in and out.
- Discrete Class-A Topology: Pristine audio quality
- Full Range Mode: Fast & efficient envelope shaping
- Dual Band Mode: Enhanced frequency controls
- EQ Mode: Alternative high/low shelf equalizer
- Mixed Mode: Two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono: Flexible channel use and combination
- Auto Gain: Eliminates level peaks and distortion
- Made in Germany: High grade components, solid aluminum knobs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.