Precision, power… and properly honest reproduction. With a pair of LYD 8s taking charge of your music, you can be assured a pitch-perfect performance With its 8in MSP woofer and state-of-the-art DSP, LYD 8 provides the kind of performance, precision and bass heft that dreams (and maybe hit albums) are made of. Like the rest of the range, these nearfield monitors let you tune their sound for their position in the room, feature handmade drivers, and contain advanced Class-D amps.
Features & Specs:
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 112dB
- Principle: Bass reflex, rear port
- Crossover Frequencies: 3.9kHz
- Tweeter: 1in soft dome
- Mid: N/A
- Woofer: 8in
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 234 x 369 x 328mm
- Weight: 10.2kg
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field): +6dB: 50mV, 0dB: 100mV, -6dB: 200mV
- Amplifier: Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 80W
- Type: Class D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5 W
- Power consumption max.: 100 W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- XLR balanced
- Inputs: RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: N/A
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits: Bass extension +10Hz: 65Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension 0Hz: 55Hz - 21kHz, Bass extension -10Hz: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 55Hz - 19kHz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.