Before co-founding Dangerous Music, our lead electrical designer, Chris Muth, became an industry legend for his custom mastering consoles built for the most elite studios. Decades later, these consoles are still coveted for their incredible headroom, their robust, musical sound, and the crystal clear sonics demanded by top-tier pros. Costing tens-of-thousands of dollars, those legendary consoles have been used to master thousands of hit records. Dangerous Music offered Muth’s designs to the public at affordable prices for the first time, and the MASTER quickly became a staple in mastering rooms everywhere. Through meticulous research, development and design we were able to offer the MASTER in just two rack spaces while sacrificing absolutely nothing in the sound or build quality. Since its introduction, the MASTER has continued the Muth legacy – as well as the endless stream of hits to pass through his circuits.
- Hand built in the USA with the world’s finest components
- Legendary circuit design from Chris Muth’s pristine mastering pedigree
- Stepped controls throughout
- Transparent and simple operation
- Seamless connection with the Dangerous Liaison
- Integrated Mid/Side processing
- 2 stereo inputs, 3 stereo outputs (one for monitoring)
- 3 insert loops
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.