Whether you're a bedroom producer or a Grammy-winning pro, you want to take control to develop your own musical voice. Claro will empower you to make informed musical decisions in a unique and intuitive way.
Claro is a comprehensive EQ Plug-In that serves the production process from composition to final mix, with three distinct views, progressively adding deeper insight and precision to prevent mud, clutter, or harshness, helping you blend your tracks into a clear and balanced mix.
Claro's EQ is highly flexible, with each of its 26 bands offering:
- A clean, musical-sounding EQ that resembles the well-loved Neve types, their modern derivatives and the SSL G Series, as well as many high-end outboard equalisers.
- Left, Right, Mid, Side, Mono, or Stereo channel processing giving you the capability to correct, widen, narrow, or make space within each track.
- A wide 20hz - 40kHz range. The extended high-frequency range offers a smooth, airy quality - excellent for vocals and mix busses.
- Variable Q, including resonance and overshoot on the cut and shelving filters, respectively, giving you the ability to mimic classic synth filters and hardware EQ curves.
- Variable slopes on all band shapes, up to super-steep (120dB per octave) for surgical work and treating precise audio bands
- Claro's automation is smooth and artefact-free, unlike most premium EQs.
- Auto Gain uniquely keeps your track at the same loudness, no matter the signal content or how you choose to EQ it.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.