The DAV Electronics BG8 is 8 of the Decca Heritage BG1 Mic Preamps in a 1u Rack.
The features of this microphone amplifier consist of low noise and low distortion. It offers switched gain controls for high accuracy level setting, high pass filter, 26dB pad, phase reversal and 48v phantom.
DAV Electronics BG8 Features:
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- High pass filters: 65Hz @ 12dB per octave (Switchable all channels)
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- Phase reversal: All channels (Switchable)
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain]
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- 48v phantom: All channels (Switchable)
- Connectors: IEC mains
- Input: XLR x 8
- Output: 25 way D-Type (Female Tascam Standard, 4-40 thread)
- 26dB pads: All channels (Switchable)
- Dimensions: 44 x 485 x 255mm (HxWxD)
- Gain range: 26dB - 59dB in 3dB steps [pad in 0dB - 33dB]