The Oxford SuprEsser DS is an optimized AAX DSP version of our award-winning De-Esser/Dynamic EQ Plug-In and is designed for use with Avid’s S3L and S6L live consoles and Pro Tools HDX. With a latency of sub 2ms, it’s perfect for live applications or tracking.
It offers simple and precise control of aggressive frequencies between 1kHz & 20kHz – using the combination of 3 listen modes and a clear FFT display. Hear and see where to focus the Plug-In’s filters before dialling out a problem tone with a single control. There’s a simple mode for quick fixes with an advanced mode to hand for increased functionality and fine-tuning.
- Powerful Linear Phase De-Esser
- Transparent and accurate control of aggressive frequencies
- Auto Level Tracking follows the energy of the input and applies same relative gain reduction as signal level changes perfect to de-ess a vocal that's quieter in verse than chorus
- Low latency of 1.9ms (at 48kHz sample rate)
- Operates from 1kHz - 20kHz
- Wet/Dry control for quick parallel processing
- Sample rates up to and including 96kHz are supported
HDX version, includes AAX DSP, VST & AU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.