Physion Mk II's factory library comes loaded with over 500 presets, offering sounds you won't find anywhere else. The preset library is organized into easy-to-navigate categories, so whether you're looking for a little color, a quick fix, some extra spaciousness, or a deep transformation, you'll find great options quickly.
For over 50 years, Eventide has pushed the boundaries of audio effects—from the H910 Harmonizer® to the H3000 to SplitEQ. Building on this legacy, we painstakingly hand-tuned each effect for Transient or Tonal material and included new effects like polyphonic pitch shifting and reverse delays with gating, ping-pong, and crystals modes. Plus, you also get our best-in-class splitting technology with thoughtful, easy-to-use controls.
- NEW Polyphonic pitch shifting algorithm based on Eventide’s new SIFT technology
- NEW Reverse Delays with gating, ping-pong, and crystals modes
- NEW Side Chain input for dynamics processors
- NEW State-of-the-art Filters, taken directly from SplitEQ
- NEW Resizable GUI with scrolling waveform display and easy-to-use layout – no menu diving required!
- World-class, Hand-tuned Eventide effects for the Transient & Tonal streams
- Process Transient and Tonal Effects separately using Eventide’s Improved Structural Split™ technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Control the Underlying Split for fine-tuning and experimentation
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 500+ presets
- A/B Comparison and Undo/Redo make it easy to explore ideas without losing where you started
- Three Color Schemes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.