The KH 420 is a three-way tri-amplified monitor with thermally protected Class AB amplifiers (330 W and two times 140 W). Just like the drivers, its Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide is engineered for optimum precision. Sound distributed in a horizontally precise manner ensures flexibility in the listening position; the narrower vertical dispersion reduces the negative effects of nearby reflections, for example from a desk or mixing console. The dispersion of the KH 420 is deliberately designed to be narrower, to guarantee reference sound at longer working distances.
Powerful tri-amplified midfield studio monitor – high-precision dispersion with tremendous sound level reserves.
The KH 420 is designed for a working distance of 1.5 to 3 m (5’ to 9’). It handles this space effortlessly thanks to great power reserves and precisely concentrated dispersion. Even in diverse acoustical environments the KH 420 remains neutral and clear in every detail down to the subtlest nuances. No subtlety is lost; every sound element can be localized.
- Computer-modeled cabinet design using Low Resonance Integral Molding (LRIM™) materials
- Extraordinary bass depth (26 Hz) with high sound pressure (122.4 dB)
- Precise dispersion in the midrange and high frequencies
- As a stereo system with KH 750 DSP and optional tools, controllable and alignable to the room
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.