First and most important point – ngBusComp is 100% analog device with +26dBu of headroom. Regardless its digital control nature, fully analog signal path provides top VCA compression sound - four THAT 2181 VCA in signal chain, and one in side chain detector for each channel!
ngBusComp detectors can be linked and unlinked anytime – what allows us true bus compression behavior, as dual mono compression when needed!
Along with classic analog compressor You receive most demanded feature in audio industry – TOTAL RECALL. Full plugin control through VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/AAX DSP – makes ngBusComp compatible with most, if not all major DAWs. Total integration with your beloved DAW will change your workflow forever!
Main features summary:
– 100% analog device with +26dBu of headroom powered by QUAD VCA THAT 2181,
– Dual mono and stereo compression
– Mid-side mode
– Two selectable output stages – normal(electronically balanced), IRON (transformer balanced)
– IRON PAD – passive attenuator enabled in IRON mode allows to drive output transformer for musical saturation
– Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
– Controllable thorugh standalone WesAudio application
– Relative parameter linking for better unit management
– MIX KNOB FOR PARALLEL COMPRESSION
– Detailed metering for both channels – Gain reduction, input and output
– THD – Proprietary THD with precise variable control
– Side chain filters – 3 high pass filters at 60,90 and 150 Hz, and 2 tilt filters which are special “curve” designed filters
– External side chain for each channel via TRS back connector
– FIVE RATIO SETTINGS – 1.5:1 and 2:1 for gentle mixbus processing, 4:1 and 10:1 for large variety of applications, and INF (crash) mode!
– Management via Ethernet or USB
– A/B/C compare feature
– TOTAL RECALL AND PLUGIN CONTROL compatible with most DAWs.
– ANALOG AUTOMATION in DAW.
– 5 Touch sensitive encoders per each channel allow to record automation in DAW
– Fully digitally controlled and isolated analog circuit,
– True bypass,
– Free software and firmware upgrades.
– Size: 3U
THD+N(20Hz-20kHz) at 0dBu < 0.006%
Frequency response: 0-300kHz (-3dB)
Input impedance > 10kohm
Output impedance < 50ohm
Channels crosstalk > 90dB
Maximum input level: +26dBu
Maximum output level: +26dBu
Dynamic range > 120dB
Attack: 0.1, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30 (ms)
Release: 0.1,0.3,0.6,0.9,1.2,Auto (s)
Ratio: 1.5, 2, 4, 10, INF
Sidechain Filter: 60, 90, 150, T1, T2
THD: 0% to 8%