_HYPERION is fully analog parametric EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features a lot of innovative improvements that no other processor on the market provides. Its innovative design utilizes 15 VCAs per channel to provide essentially noiseless parameter changes and very musical nature. _HYPERION is next product in NG500 line where total recall is implemented through front panel USB socket or _TITAN chassis.
- +24dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation mode
- 4-Band EQ with switchable gain range for 5db or 15dB boost or cut per band:
- High band – 2kHz to 25kHz (bell or shelf)
- High-Mid band – 600Hz to 8Khz with full Q control
- Low-Mid band – 200Hz to 2.5Khz with full Q control
- Low band – 30 Hz to 350Hz (bell or shelf)
- HPF with 12dB/Oct or 6 dB/Oct slopes
- Each band features its own Bypass switch
- Essentially Noiseless parameter changes
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 12 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature
- Frequency response: 10Hz-150kHz (-2dB)
- THD+N all bands gain “0”: 0.003% (1kHz,0dBu)
- THD+N +15dB band boost: <0.15% (1kHz,0dBu)
- Input impedance: 10kohm
- Output impedance: <100ohm
- Max signal level: +24dBu
- Crosstalk:< -100dB
- THD (MID switch): 1%
- THD (HIGH switch): 2.5%
- Power consumption: 150mA per rail
- Dimensions : 76x133x158mm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Unit needs to warm up for about 5 minutes before usage as its temperature may affect some internal variables – like frequencies of each band, and very slightly gain and Q settings.
- Each band can boost or cut in configurable gain mode (It affects also OUTPUT control):
- 15dB boost or cut in 0.25 dB steps,
- 5dB boost or cut in 0.083 dB steps,
- Each frequency control has predefined amount of steps in logarithmic scale:
- HF frequency – 256 steps,
- HMF frequency – 256 steps,
- LMF frequency – 256 steps,
- LF frequency – 200 steps,
- HPF frequency – 128 steps.
All prices on our website include 23% Portuguese VAT and are also displayed VAT free. If you’re buying from outside of Portugal and have a VAT registered business within the EU, you can buy directly on our store without VAT. Just add the product to your cart and go to the checkout page and there will be an option for you to enter and validate your VAT ID. If it's accepted through our system your order will be completed and fulfilled without VAT. Please note, if you use an express checkout or buy it now button the option to buy without VAT isn't available, you need to add the product to cart first and use the standard checkout procedure.
We can ship worldwide but our online store is configured to only handle orders to Europe (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom). If you want us to ship to a country outside this list just get and touch with us so we can quote you and let you know how much it would be to fulfil such order.
We have access to all the products of the brands we represent, however not all of them are listed. Please get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for, we can pretty much guarantee the best price in Europe.
We use UPS so you can expect 1 - 3 business days to get it after we ship (1-2 days if we’re shipping to continental Portugal). If the item you bought is in stock, we usually ship the same day (for orders placed until 11AM) or the next day at the latest. If we’re out of stock, we can usually get the products in 2-5 working days. Please get in touch if you have a specific deadline you have to meet before ordering. In some cases we can ship a demo unit to get you to work if the manufacturer has a longer lead time.
Bank transfer is preferred, but we take all major credit cards, PayPal, or cash if you’re picking up the gear at our shop. We don’t accept debit cards or checks at the moment.
If you’re looking for financing for your purchase get in touch as we might be able to help you with that.
According to EU law, we accept returns for all the products purchased through our online store during the next 14 days after receiving the goods, provided that the packaging is in it’s original condition. If this is not the case, we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge a re-stocking fee.
All returns need to be pre-approved by us and must be complete including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment. Additionally, if you received free shipping on the order when we fulfilled it, we will be deducting the value of this shipping cost from your refund/discount.
We do not accept returns of the following goods: (1) Software and computers; (2) All custom or special order items; (3) Magnetic tape or other recording medium; (4) Personal use items, such as headphones or windscreens; (5) Studio furniture, racks and chairs.
After inspection of the returned goods, and providing that they meet the conditions stated above, we will issue a refund or give you credit for another purchase.
Everything we sell is covered by the manufacture's warranty, which is a least 1 year. Special conditions may apply.
Yes, we do. Please contact us to know if the software you’re looking for has an Education licence available.
We don’t through this website, but please check our Reverb store. There you can find B-Stock and Ex-Demo gear, as well as other stuff (used and new) from brands we don’t usually represent.
At Arda we try to work with only the best brands in the business, because we know how important is reliability in a professional environment. That being said, sometimes shit happens. If you run into some issue with anything you bought from us, please get in touch and we’ll try our best to take care of it ASAP. We might even be able to provide you with some sort of replacement gear in order to minimize downtime.