- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €967,48
Legendary sound of Stereo Bus compressor has been true companion on countless recordings since 40 years. Often recognized as “mixbus glue”, this particular compression sound have become industry standard. We present _DIONE – fully analog, legendary VCA compressor with digital recall.
First and most important point – _DIONE is 100% analog device with +24dBu of headroom. Regardless its digital control nature, fully analog signal path provides top VCA compression sound. Two THAT 2181 VCA in signal chain, and two in side chain detector!
With MIX knob at your disposal, parallel compression has never been simpler to achieve! With _DIONE your MIX setting can be automated in your DAW, ever wanted to push your compressor harder in chorus? Nothing simpler! Just record automation using touch sensitive encoder, or draw your automation lines in DAW!
_DIONE provides selectable ratios of 1.5:1 and 2:1 for gentle mixbus processing, and 4:1 and 10:1 for large variety of applications, as well as selectable THD to saturate your signal with beautiful analog color.
Along with classic analog compressor You receive most demanded feature in audio industry – TOTAL RECALL.Full plugin control through VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/AAX DSP – makes _DIONE compatible with most, if not all major DAWs. Total integration with your beloved DAW will change your workflow forever!
- Fully digitally controlled analog circuit
- Digital recall can be acheived by connecting unit directly through front panel mini USB socket, or using it inside _TITAN chassis
- Digital sidechain – it is possible to send any track from your DAW as side chain signal to the compressor – It is enough to configure side chain feature in connected plugin
- 3 touch sensitive encoders allow record automation of particular parameters (Threshold, Mix, Make Up) in DAW
- True bypass
- Accurate analogue GR meter and its precise simulation implemented in the plug-in itself
- Free software and firmware upgrades
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.