Schoeps CMC 1 Set
The Schoeps CMC 1 is a small modular microphone amplifier system that offers a high professional sound that can be paired with a wide range of capsule configurations. With applications in which the size and weight of the microphone is a requisite, the CMC 1 is the perfect alternative to the CMC 6 and is available in Mono or Stereo Sets.
At Schoeps, “uncompromising miniaturization” means that the electrical characteristics of the CMC 1 are equal to, or even better than, those of the CMC 6. Through modern electronic design, these outstanding electrical properties have been achieved.
They are known for their flat frequency response, for their balanced, symmetrical, very low-impedance output and for having the ability to be used with very long cables. Its electrical properties have set new standards in terms of low harmonic distortion levels, common mode rejection (i.e. suppression of interference induced in the microphone cable) and high protection against high-frequency radio interference.
The CMC 1 is available in three amplifier variants:
- CMC 1 U: XLR-3M output connector
- CMC 1 L: Lemo output connector
- CMC 1 K: permanently attached cable; standard version, 5 m with XLR-3M output plug (coming soon)
Available matching capsules:
- MK 2 - omni directional
- MK 2H - omni directional, mild high-frequency elevation
- MK 2S - omni directional, moderate high-frequency elevation
- MK 21 - wide cardioid
- MK 22 - open cardioid
- MK 4 - cardioid
- MK 4V - side-addressed, cardioid
- MK 41 - supercardioid
- MK 5 - switchable, omni directional or cardioid
- MK 8 - figure 8
Other Schoeps capsules and custom stereo configurations are available on request.