The Schoeps CCM series is a microphone system that uses the same transducers of the Colette and CMC series. Its capsule and amplifier are combined in one housing.
It offers a high professional sound with a wide range of capsule configurations. With applications in which the size and weight of the microphone is a requisite, the CCM is the perfect alternative to the CMC 6.
They are known for their flat frequency response, for their balanced, symmetrical, very low-impedance output and for having the ability to be used with very long cables. Its electrical properties have set new standards in terms of low harmonic distortion levels, common mode rejection (i.e. suppression of interference induced in the microphone cable) and high protection against high-frequency radio interference.
The CCM is available in two variants:
- CCM L: with a Lemo output connector
- CCM K: with a permanently attached 5 m cable and XLR-3M connector.
Available matching capsules:
- MK 2 - omni directional
- MK 2H - omni directional, mild high-frequency elevation
- MK 2S - omni directional, moderate high-frequency elevation
- MK 21 - wide cardioid
- MK 22 - open cardioid
- MK 4 - cardioid
- MK 4V - side-addressed, cardioid
- MK 41 - supercardioid
- MK 5 - switchable, omni directional or cardioid
- MK 8 - figure 8
Other configurations are available on request.