Relab Development LX480 RHall
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
- Faithful algorithm recreation - LX480 complete have faithfull recreation of the reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L: Random Hall, Hall, Room / Plate, Ambience, Twin Delays.
- Exclusive features - Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original: continuous controls, flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping, more ER delay lines, stereo manipulation, 88.2Khz and 96Khz support.
- Improved originals - Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plugin (and the original), quick controls and customizable display
Dual Engine configuration - You can select between 4 routing configurations with different algorithms in each engine for extremely wide reverberation: Single, Cascade, Mono Split, Stereo Split.
The user interface for the LX480 plugin is based closely on the LARC (Lexicon Alphanumeric Remote Control) from the original unit. If you’re familiar with the LARC, you’ll find operating the LX480 very comfortable, with the benefit of extra visual feedback and control and editing capabilities. The GUI is divided into:
- the Display
- the Preset and Setup Controls
- the Function Keys
- the Control Sliders and undo/redo buttons